Some 43% of small business owners in the US are familiar with EMV cards, Capital One’s Spark Business Barometer has found, but just a third (34%) of those were accepting EMV cards as of August 2015. 54% of those familiar with EMV are “unaware” that businesses will be liable for fraudulent charges incurred on other payment systems and 6% will increase investment in digital payment solutions such as Apple Pay.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway