Foodservice, facilities and clothing provider Aramark has partnered with US mobile commerce app provider Tapingo to enable university students and staff to order food from participating locations and pay directly from their mobile device using their student card, credit card or PayPal. “Tapingo and Aramark will roll out the service at more than 25 universities during the program’s initial phase,” Tapingo says.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar