Starbucks will launch its Mobile Order & Pay service in approximately 300 company-owned stores in the Greater Toronto Area of Canada on October 13. “Starbucks plans to expand Mobile Order & Pay to other select Canadian cities in 2016,” the coffee chain says. The announcement follows the service’s expansion to all US locations in September 2015 and its UK launch earlier this month.
- French electronic wallets merge to create ‘universal mobile payment solution’
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction