Starbucks will launch its Mobile Order & Pay service in approximately 300 company-owned stores in the Greater Toronto Area of Canada on October 13. “Starbucks plans to expand Mobile Order & Pay to other select Canadian cities in 2016,” the coffee chain says. The announcement follows the service’s expansion to all US locations in September 2015 and its UK launch earlier this month.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain