Swedish firm Seamless has begun rewarding users of its Seqr mobile payment solution when they recommend friends and family. “All recommendations that result in a new active Seqr customer quality for the 25 Sek (US$3) cashback reward which is paid on a monthly basis,” the company says. Seamless also began offering up to 3% cashback on Seqr purchases in March 2015.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain