Coffee chain Starbucks is to begin accepting Apple Pay across all its 7,500 US stores. “They’re starting an Apple Pay pilot by the end of this year in a number of their stores and have committed more broadly to rolling out Apple Pay throughout 2016,” Jennifer Bailey, head of Apple Pay, said during the Code/Mobile event. Fast food retailers KFC and Chili’s will also begin accepting the service next year.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway