Australian carrier Optus has made its NFC mobile payment service available to prepaid customers, following its launch to postpaid customers in November 2014. “Simply download the Cash by Optus app or go online to order your Cash by Optus SIM,” the carrier says. “When you receive your SIM, simply pop it in your smartphone. Just load money onto your Cash by Optus facility and you’re ready to make secure payments.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway