Mobile POS provider Square has filed for an initial public offering following reports that the company was planning to do so in July 2015. “The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not been determined,” the company says. “Square intends to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol SQ.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market