Indian payment services provider Citrus Pay has raised approximately US$25m from a consortium of new and existing investors. “The latest round, which closed almost a month ago, values the company around $90m to $100m,” India’s Economic Times reports. Citrus Pay announced a partnership with gift card solutions provider Qwikcilver to enable in-store mobile payments using gift cards and vouchers last month.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway