POS payment platform provider Payworks is to enable Stripe users to accept payments via chip and PIN card readers in the UK. “UK-based merchants selling via marketplaces and platforms built on Stripe Connect will be able to use the Payworks SDK to connect card readers and instantly start accepting physical credit card payments, as well as NFC payments such as Apple Pay,” Payworks says.
- Android Pay launches in Ireland
- E-wallet added to Carrefour Romania app
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar has NFC controller
- Indian payments app ties up 15 mobile wallets
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers