More than half of US consumers (51%) are likely to use a bank offered mobile wallet with the top challenges for mobile wallet adoption being fear of identity theft (68%) and merchant acceptability (33%), research from CCG Catalyst reveals. “45% currently use PayPal mobile, which was the most popular mobile wallet used by consumers who took part in the survey,” the company says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway