More than half of US consumers (51%) are likely to use a bank offered mobile wallet with the top challenges for mobile wallet adoption being fear of identity theft (68%) and merchant acceptability (33%), research from CCG Catalyst reveals. “45% currently use PayPal mobile, which was the most popular mobile wallet used by consumers who took part in the survey,” the company says.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland