Some 8% of UK millennials see mobile payments becoming their primary payment method over the next decade, compared with 80% choosing cards and 11% saying cash, research from Compass Plus shows. “Over 80% of the millennial respondents chose either a debit, credit or contactless card as the payment method they will use the most in 10 years time,” the findings reveal.
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade
- Battery-less smartwatch powered by body heat