Deutsche Telekom has launched the second version of its MyWallet NFC mobile payment solution, adding advertising and loyalty powered by Mozido. “Mozido’s SaaS platform enables MyWallet 2.0 customers to participate in customer engagement campaigns, redeem offers and manage virtual digital loyalty cards directly from their smartphones,” Mozido says. The carrier first launched MyWallet in May 2014.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain