Dutch consumers may soon be able to access commercial and government websites using their online banking credentials. “Consumers give their express consent to their bank for providing the data necessary to identify themselves to an organisation,” the Dutch Payments Association says. “They thus maintain full control over what data is provided to any party.” A pilot will take place next year.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway