Nearly nine in ten (86%) financial institution clients of The Members Group (TMG) plan to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to their customers. 75% are live or have a project underway with Apple Pay. “54% surveyed expected Samsung Pay to be more attractive to their cardholders; 40% answered Apple Pay,” TMG says. “From January to October of this year, the number of Apple Pay transactions processed by TMG increased by a factor greater than 10.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway