Samsung is offering a US$50 rebate to new users who add a card to Samsung Pay. “Now for a limited time only, activate Samsung Pay on your Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5 with your Samsung account ID and register a qualifying card with Samsung Pay and receive a $50 rebate after filling out the online claim form,” the company says. The offer expires on November 19.
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled