A necklace that stores electronic health data to track child immunization via NFC has been named joint winner of the Wearables for Good challenge run by Unicef, ARM and Frog. “Khushi Baby is a data-storing necklace that provides a two year personal immunization record for children,” ARM explains. “Data is synced to the cloud and displayed on a dashboard accessible to health officials.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway