Singapore electronic payments network NETS is giving a 10% rebate with every S$10 that consumers load onto their contactless FlashPay cards for public transport rides until January 31. “The rebate is capped at $3 a month and can be used for MRT, LRT and public bus fares,” The Straits Times reports.
- Alipay targets 2bn global users
- PayPal talks up in-store mobile payments and One Touch adoption
- Alipay gains acceptance in US and Europe
- EMVCo and Fido to deliver biometric authentication standards for mobile payments
- Mastercard adds online Masterpass payments to Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Microsoft Wallet