Apple has added just under 100 more banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The service has also gone live in Canada this week and has added support from TSB and Tesco Bank in the UK.
- Alipay gains acceptance in US and Europe
- EMVCo and Fido to deliver biometric authentication standards for mobile payments
- Mastercard adds online Masterpass payments to Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Microsoft Wallet
- Blockchain authentication for mobile transactions
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices