UK consumers may soon be able to authenticate online and mobile transactions using a PIN-based solution from myPINpad following trials with UK payments infrastructure operator VocaLink. “Collaborative discussions have already been initiated with a number of the UK’s leading banks, acquirers and issuers, merchants and PSPs, focused on a number of authentication use cases,” myPINpad says.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure