More than one in four UK shoppers (28%) would like retailers to know exactly who they are when they walk in using location-based technologies such as iBeacon, research by Harris Interactive for Salesforce UK reveals. “39% of high street shoppers would be willing to share data around their personal preferences with a retailer to receive a faster and more convenient service,” Salesforce UK says.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade