A case study that presents the objectives, key success factors and lessons learned by mobile network operator Orange France when implementing mobile retail solutions for merchants is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Orange France: Delivering digital commerce in retail to enhance the customer journey’ has been produced by the GSMA and aims to provide retailers with support for putting in place their own mobile strategy.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments