Barclaycard has begun updating its mobile app in preparation for the rollout of its host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments feature. “Our development team released an update to the Barclaycard app this week, which means some users will now be able to see the feature,” Barclaycard told NFC World. “More updates and full functionality will follow in the new year.”
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events