Customers of Deutsche Bank are testing technology which verifies their identity by the way they handle and hold their mobile device. “The technology analyses about 50 different factors to build a picture of a user from pressure applied to the pin-pad to how the phone is held, location, facial recognition and thumbprint,” the Financial Times reports. “The bank hopes the system will free customers from passwords and allow it to lift limits on mobile transactions.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway