ANZ Bank New Zealand customers can now make host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments using its goMoney banking app. “Around 90,000 customers will meet the criteria for the ANZ mobile wallet,” ANZ says. “The key benefit of the goMoney wallet is that it is within ANZ’s trusted mobile banking app, removing the need for a separate app or SIM card upgrade.” The bank announced its plan to add HCE in March 2015 and is using Bell ID’s Secure Element in the Cloud software platform to deliver the service.
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables