Shoppers who activate Samsung Pay at one of nearly 50 US malls will have the chance to win two round-trip tickets to Los Angeles for an exclusive performance and private New Year’s Eve party featuring American popstar Usher. “Samsung Pay launched a nationwide shopping experience at nearly 50 malls where customers can try out and activate the mobile payment system for a chance to win tickets to the special performance and more,” the company says. The promotion runs until December 21.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain