Samsung Pay has added 19 new issuers including support for eligible PNC Visa and KeyBank MasterCard credit and debit cards. “Cardholders of all these issuers will be able to use Samsung Pay to pay almost anywhere they can swipe or tap their card,” Samsung says.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments