Travellers on regular bus services between London and Oxford can now buy tickets for travel directly from their smartphone using the Oxford Tube Mobile Tickets app developed by Corethree. “A range of Oxford Tube tickets are available through the new app,” the mobile ticket provider says. “Once products have been purchased, they are stored on the customer’s phone and can be activated without access to the internet.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway