Customers of the USA’s Radius Bank can now make peer-to-peer money transfers using the recipient’s email address or mobile number. “To send money via Radius Pay a Friend, users simply access the service from their online or mobile banking account, enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number and payment amount and verify the transaction using their debit card’s personal identification number,” the bank says.
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments
- Mastercard to launch artificial intelligence bots for banks and merchants