Samsung Pay users in South Korea will soon be able to make payments in China and the US using cards issued by South Korean card companies. “Samsung is going to finish linking foreign payment system with KB Card, Samsung Card, Lotte Card and Hana Card and start Samsung Pay service at foreign merchants at the end of this month,” ET News reports. “These four card companies have negotiated with Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, JBC and others for Samsung Pay’s foreign payment.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway