Apple has released a security update that fixes more than 100 iOS bugs, including a vulnerability in Apple Pay that allowed third parties to see sensitive information as a payment was made. “The security issue would have allowed hackers to trace the recent transactions that users made through Apple’s mobile payment system,” Tech Times reports. “All the information regarding the transactions could be obtained by hackers through the log feature of the platform. With the update, the functionality has been entirely removed.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway