European mobile point of sale specialist Payleven has closed a US$10m Series D funding round, bringing the total raised to date to $51m. “The newly secured investment provides Payleven with additional growth capital,” the company says. Payleven introduced a chip and PIN reader that supports NFC in 2014.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure