Samsung Pay will launch in the UK and Spain “very soon”, the head of Samsung Pay Europe has announced during the phone-maker’s European Forum 2016 event in Monaco. “More details at Mobile World Congress in a few weeks’ time,” Pocket-lint reports the company’s Nathalie Oestmann as saying.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments