Millions of dollars in withdrawals and “hundreds of thousands” of transactions have now been made via Cardless Cash, the ATM functionality launched by banking and payment technologies provider FIS in January 2015 to let customers withdraw cash using their smartphone. US banks including BMO Harris, Wintrust, WSFS, Salem Five and Avidia Bank have installed the functionality in their ATM network, with others including Popular Community Bank and Oriental Bank deploying the technology this year.
- Spanish clothing retailer to roll out QR code payments
- Coinbase rolls out in Australia
- Windows Hello heads to apps and websites
- US and UK consumers warm to mobile payments, loyalty and coupons
- Venmo enables in-app payments