Millions of dollars in withdrawals and “hundreds of thousands” of transactions have now been made via Cardless Cash, the ATM functionality launched by banking and payment technologies provider FIS in January 2015 to let customers withdraw cash using their smartphone. US banks including BMO Harris, Wintrust, WSFS, Salem Five and Avidia Bank have installed the functionality in their ATM network, with others including Popular Community Bank and Oriental Bank deploying the technology this year.
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks