Customers of India’s Yes Bank can now make mobile payments using sound-based technology from Ultracash Technologies. “Ultracash will now be issuing Yes Bank branded digital wallets to consumers,” Ultracash says. Ultracash was launched in October 2015 with support from close to 500 merchants. It now claims to have more than 60,000 active app users and 1,000 supporting merchants.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland