Google has chosen Oberthur Technologies (OT) to support the international deployment of Android Pay, with an initial launch in Australia scheduled this year. “With its Digital Enablement Platform, OT will support financial institutions in offering their customers this new service by enrolling their payment cards into Android Pay,” OT says. “Together, OT and Android Pay will offer financial institutions a one-stop-shop platform to enable and operate the service.”
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events