Connected device maker Coin has launched a developer program to accelerate the integration of payments into wearables. “The program will enable access to the MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) to securely digitize MasterCard payment credentials and further reduce the barrier to entry for device manufacturers,” partner MasterCard says. Coin and MasterCard announced their plans to enable NFC payments on a range of wearable devices in January 2016.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar