PARTNER NEWS: Customers of Iraqi mobile network operator Asiacell can now make P2P transfers, settle bills and pay merchants using AsiaHawala, a mobile money service powered by Mahindra Comviva’s Mobiquity Money solution. “Currently, AsiaHawala is using USSD that is available across all types of mobile devices and will soon be adding new channels,” Mahindra Comviva says. “AsiaHawala is available to 10.6m Asiacell customers which covers almost 28% of the total Iraqi population.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway