Android Pay will launch in the UK in March, according to The Telegraph. “Google will announce that Android Pay will be available in Britain from the end of next month,” the publication reports. Apple Pay has been live in the UK since July 2015 while Samsung Pay is expected to make its UK debut later this year.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway