Users of the Suretap NFC mobile wallet can now earn and redeem loyalty points as a result of a partnership between the Canadian mobile wallet provider and the Points loyalty network announced in November 2015. “More than 20 popular loyalty programs, including seven of the top 10 programs in Canada, are now available with Suretap,” the company says. “Suretap has almost 1m downloads.” Suretap launched as an independent company in June 2015.
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay
- Apple to offer iPhone with FeliCa NFC payments in Japan
- Google Wallet gets automatic transfers
- Coles backs Australian banks versus Apple