Users of the Suretap NFC mobile wallet can now earn and redeem loyalty points as a result of a partnership between the Canadian mobile wallet provider and the Points loyalty network announced in November 2015. “More than 20 popular loyalty programs, including seven of the top 10 programs in Canada, are now available with Suretap,” the company says. “Suretap has almost 1m downloads.” Suretap launched as an independent company in June 2015.
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding
- Contactless festival payments up 33%
- One in four use mobile wallets in Singapore
- Indian bank offers sound-based contactless payments