US mobile network operator Verizon is shipping the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge without support for Samsung Pay, according to an Android Police report. “There is some suggestion that the Samsung Pay app will become downloadable via the Play Store and/or Galaxy Apps on March 11,” the publication says. Verizon agreed to support Samsung Pay in October 2015.
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics
- Spanish clothing retailer to roll out QR code payments
- Coinbase rolls out in Australia
- Windows Hello heads to apps and websites