Handset maker Huawei is to launch its own mobile payment service in China in cooperation with Bank of China. “At this point, Huawei is yet to reveal any specific details about the Huawei Pay service,” Gizmochina reports. “Bank of China currently seems to be the only partner, but we can expect more tie-ups soon.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway