PARTNER NEWS: A blog post by mobile commerce provider Proxama discusses the implications of Visa’s updated cloud-based payments specifications which include a requirement for issuers to migrate from alternate PANs to tokenization. “The new requirements from Visa could be met by using tokenization services from Visa or a third party TSP, but they also could be met by implementing an in-house tokenization solution — enabling the issuer to maintain control and reduce cost,” Proxama’s Rob Macmillan explains.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe