PARTNER NEWS: A blog post by mobile commerce provider Proxama discusses the implications of Visa’s updated cloud-based payments specifications which include a requirement for issuers to migrate from alternate PANs to tokenization. “The new requirements from Visa could be met by using tokenization services from Visa or a third party TSP, but they also could be met by implementing an in-house tokenization solution — enabling the issuer to maintain control and reduce cost,” Proxama’s Rob Macmillan explains.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes