Capital One customers can now check their balances, pay bills and track their spending by talking to Alexa, the virtual assistant on Amazon’s Fire TV and Echo home shopping device. “You’ll need to download the Alexa app on your smartphone,” Capital One says. “When you have the app open, tap Skills in the menu and search for Capital One. Then click Enable and follow the prompts to enter your Capital One username and password so Alexa can access your account information.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway