Apple is preparing to launch Apple Pay in Switzerland, a filing with the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property suggests. “Apple’s new entry is well hidden,” finews.ch reports. “The company has only the brand logo of Apple Pay now enabled — a legal trick to avoid waking the competition.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway