Customers of Dutch banking group ABN Amro can now change the settings on their debit cards via its mobile banking app. “Clients travelling outside Europe can change their payment profile setting from Europe to World using their phone so that they can immediately withdraw cash from ATMs and pay with their debit card,” the bank says. “Another setting that clients can now adjust via the app is their ATM and POS limit.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market