Students at Missouri Valley College and Hannibal-LaGrange University can now order and pay for food and drink using their mobile devices. The Lucova Campus solution, provided by Lucova and Fresh Ideas Food Service Management, uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to bring up a profile image at the point of sale that the server can use to check a student’s identity. Southwestern College in Kansas also rolled out the white label solution in November 2015.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain