Google will terminate its physical Google Wallet Card on June 30, an app teardown from Android Police reveals. “Google will continue all operations with the Wallet Card through May 1,” the publication reports. “This won’t impact the Google Wallet app or any accounts, since they will continue to be useful for sending and receiving money from other users. Balances can be withdrawn at any time. No reason has been given for terminating the physical card.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway