Samsung is developing new biometric sensors for mobile phones with the aim of adding additional security to Samsung Pay. “Right now, we use fingerprint,” Samsung Pay’s Elle Kim told delegates at Money20/20 Europe. “As we speak, engineers at Samsung are developing the next generation of biometric sensors so that our phones and Samsung Pay can be even more secure.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway