Customers of Priorbank in Belarus can now make mobile payments using a new HCE service that supports MasterCard and will be extended to include Visa cards later this year. “The bank plans to implement the mobile issuing service for both debit and credit cards,” says technology provider OpenWay. “Each transaction over 200,000 Belarusian rubles (about US$10) is confirmed by PIN.”
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing