More than a third (38%) of all payments made across Europe will be digital by 2020, MasterCard predicts. The payment network’s MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) is now in progress in 18 European countries and already connects banks representing more than 70% of UK account holders to Apple Pay, the company adds.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar