More than a third (38%) of all payments made across Europe will be digital by 2020, MasterCard predicts. The payment network’s MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) is now in progress in 18 European countries and already connects banks representing more than 70% of UK account holders to Apple Pay, the company adds.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure